We aren't able to do much in the way of stopping imitation merchandise, but if you happen across blatant copies, either letting the creator/owner of the intellectual property know, or letting us know, and we can keep tabs on it!
Articles in this section
- I wear a size ____ can I have apparel made for me? Can you print my design? Can I pick a different color?
- I have ideas for shirt/poster/etc designs! How can I submit them/get them printed?
- I am a YouTuber/know a YouTuber. How do I/they get signed to DFTBA?
- What should I do if I see someone using your designs and selling them?
- What brand of shirts do you print on? What is the fiber content?
- Where is DFTBA Records located? Can I buy something at the physical location?
- Why am I being charged now for preorder items?
- How should I wash and care for my items?
- When will you get [blank] back in stock?