Sometimes items are limited to quantities the artist has requested, so not all items will be reprinted. If an item does go out of stock, generally it will be restocked within a month. Usually the artist will announce on Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook when something has been restocked, so keep an eye out for that! Each product page has includes an option to enter your email if you wish to be notified when it is back in stock.
Articles in this section
- I wear a size ____ can I have apparel made for me? Can you print my design? Can I pick a different color?
- I have ideas for shirt/poster/etc designs! How can I submit them/get them printed?
- I am a YouTuber/know a YouTuber. How do I/they get signed to DFTBA?
- What should I do if I see someone using your designs and selling them?
- What brand of shirts do you print on? What is the fiber content?
- Where is DFTBA Records located? Can I buy something at the physical location?
- Why am I being charged now for preorder items?
- How should I wash and care for my items?
- When will you get [blank] back in stock?