PayPal does this funny thing where they think they know what we want to charge customers for shipping. This means that as soon as you either log in to PayPal or enter your information on their site, they ping your IP to find out where you are and the shipping they display changes based on that info. Fortunately, we are able to override this. Once you've entered your information in PayPal (either by logging in or through guest checkout- either way it is through PayPal), you'll be returned to DFTBA where your shipping charge will display properly again and you will only be charged what is on the final page before you click "complete order".
Articles in this section
- Why am I being charged additional fees on my order? Why was I charged a second time to pick up my order?
- Can you ship to my address if it is written in a language other than English?
- I need to change my shipping address!
- Do you you ship to my country/school/small town/etc?
- Is expedited shipping available?
- Are tracking numbers available/why doesn't my tracking number work?
- Do you ship partial orders?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How long will it take my order to ship?
- Where is my order?